Shuffle & Cut Games
2121 E. Lambert Rd. Suite 305
La Habra, CA 90631
- What Payment Methods do you accept?
- How much does it cost to ship my order?
- What restrictions do you place on international shipping?
- I did not receive my order. What should I do?
- I am an international customer. What are your policies with regards to customs?
- I placed an order, and I wish to add cards to it. How can I do this?
- I placed an order via Paypal or Credit Card and wish to cancel this order. What are my options?
- What happens if you try to contact me about an order and I do not respond?
- I placed an order via Money Order, Check or Cash, and wish to cancel this order. What are my options?
- I'm not happy with the condition of the cards I received, or cards were missing from my order. What are my options?
- I placed an order for cards and have received them, but no longer want them. What are my options?
- Are the pictures shown the exact card I will receive?
- I can't get the cart to come up, or the cart to work - why?
- What are your specifications for card grading?
- What happens if we sell more of a card than we actually have in stock?
- What are some special rules I need to know about "presale" items?
- I am using the currency converter that was previously at the top of the page to view the cost of my order in my currency. Is this the exact amount you will charge me in my country's currency?
- I am attempting to verify a user account through the email you send out, but I get an error of "Activation failed for a non-existant or already activated account." I have not created an account with this user name or email. How can I activate the account so I can use it?
- Credit Card Online - For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Remember, in certain situations we reserve the right to only ship to the billing address on the credit card.
- Paypal - If you wish to pay by credit card or though your checking account, you may use PayPal. It's fast and efficient. We get our money almost instantaneously and you get your cards quickly. Also, if we buy cards, we can also pay you via PayPal if that is your preferred method. Paypal payments will usually ship same or next day, but could take up to 3 business days in some instances for order processing. Paypal is unavailable to any international customers placing their first order over $100 with us. You must choose another payment method if this is the case. We reserve the right in certain situations to only ship to a PayPal confirmed address.
- Credit Card by Phone - For those of you that would prefer not to give your Credit Card number online, you can call or fax us with your credit card number. Simply place your order like you normally would, then choose the "Check/Money Order" option. Then, call us at 562-694-9500 to pay (a $2 processing fee may apply). For those who do not wish to use the Internet for placing your order, you can call us at 562-694-9500 and we can take your order over the phone (a $5 processing fee may apply).
- Money Orders or Personal Check - Money orders will generally result in next-day shipping. Please allow up to 7 business days for personal or business checks to clear. Please allow up to 2-3 days for processing of all orders received through the mail. Money orders are easily purchased through your local post office, Wal Mart, your Local Bank or Supermarket, among other places.
- Cash - We don't recommend this since it's at your own risk. If you choose to pay via cash, make sure you conceal it well. Do not send coins in the mail, as it can damage the envelope in shipping and cause the money to be lost.
Overnight, 2 Day, and Express Saver (3 Day) shipping are available in the United States only. To be eligible, all orders must be placed and received by noon Pacific time on business days (Monday - Friday). Any orders received after this time may ship that day, but are not guaranteed to go out until the next business day. FedEx shipping days are Monday - Friday. This means only those days are used to determine a delivery date. (For example, if you choose 2 day delivery via FedEx, and your order is shipped out on a Friday, you will receive it on Tuesday.)
We will not ship, nor will you receive Overnight orders on Saturday or Sunday. If you absolutely need a Saturday delivery on an order, please call us and specifically request it, as it will be an additional charge. In certain cases of Credit Card or PayPal payment expedited orders, we may require that the order be shipped to a billing address only - orders being sent to non-billing addresses that you provide may experience delays as we attempt to verify your account. If you have other questions regarding this method, please call us. We cannot guarantee the delivery time on FedEx orders. If a FedEx order takes longer to ship to you, and they determine that they were at fault and refund the shipping charge, we will pass the shipping part of that refund along to you (we will not refund handling).
Additionally, due to problems with lost packages, we no longer ship products (such as sleeves or sealed product) internationally. Customers outside the US are limited to single cards only.
All USA orders and all FedEx shipped orders should receive an e-mail confirming their shipment. If you do not get this e-mail, please check your "bulk" or "junk" email folders; sometimes the emails get routed there. If you still do not see it, feel free to email us, and we will get you that information.
At Shuffle & Cut Games we take the utmost care to insure your cards are properly packaged and shipped on their way in a timely manner. All items purchased from ShuffleAndCut.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Once your package leaves our hands, we assume no responsibility for the safe delivery of uninsured packages. Delivery Confirmation numbers on USPS shipping will usually only record delivery of the package. Please be aware that Delivery Confirmation service does not track your package in transit between us and you. It is only as it states, "Delivery" Confirmation. Tracking numbers on FedEx shipments will show you where a package may be in transit. Additionally, choosing a FedEx shipping option provides insurance for your shipment.
If you live outside the United States you have FedEx as an option. FedEx is highly reliable and can provide insurance and tracking numbers on all shipments. If you choose a non-FedEx option, the cards are being sent at your own risk under a shipment contract, and we do not accept any responsibility for their safe arrival.
- Any taxes, duties, or fees related to your order are your responsibility. Please check with your local government if you are unsure if your order will be taxed by them or at what rate they will tax it. Complaints about the amount you have to pay in taxes should also be directed toward your government, as we play no role in setting those rates.
- Any requests for us to put a lower amount on the package will be ignored. For multiple reasons, we must put the full value of the package on the package.
- If your order is delayed, please check with your customs department. 99% of the time an international package is delayed or lost, is it actually in customs, and they are waiting for you to contact them.
- Any packages sent back to us because they did not clear customs or were refused will be issued a store credit for the amount of the cards ordered (not including any shipping paid) less a 15% restocking fee. (Do note that FedEx charges us to return the package to us, so shipping both ways will be taken out of the store credit amount for orders shipped via FedEx that are returned to us.)
If you wish to order more cards after you have made your payment, you will need to place another order for them.
All orders are charged shipping on a per order basis. This means once you check out, the order is placed and shipping is charged. Doing it again will cause the cart to charge you shipping a second time. Due to our shipping procedures, it is usually not possible to add to or combine orders. You are free to ask that orders be combined by writing a note in the memo section of the payment screen asking for this, but we cannot guarantee it.
- You are an International customer, placing a large, first-time Credit Card order, or your first order was placed via Paypal, which is not a legitimate option for first time, large international orders. You will need to go through a verification process in this case. Please check your email for details on how to verify your account.
- You are placing a large order with a Credit Card or PayPal and are attempting to ship it to a non-billing or non-confirmed address. You may need to go through a verification process - please check your email for details on how to verify your account.
- There is an error in your stated address or other information you have provided us.
(Please note: Cards in heavily played or poor condition are not eligible to be returned in this way.)
If you are a collector, and require cards in a hand picked condition, feel free to call us at 562-694-9500 or email us before placing your order so we may better serve you (an additional charge for hand picked cards will apply).
Our orders all are checked and double checked for accuracy, and we almost never have a problem with incorrect orders or missing cards. However, if you feel something you ordered was missing or incorrectly filled, please contact us immediately upon receipt so we may address the issue.
- Near Mint - NM
A card in Near Mint condition should look very clean, though may or may not have some minor flaws on the edges, corners, or surface. The vast majority of cards we sell will fall into this category.
- Played - LP
A played card may show anywhere from slight to moderate signs of playwear, including but not limited to, whitening on the edges or surface, dings, chips, scratches, pro-tour stamps or other flaws. Most cards we list in this category are very close to NM, although others do have noticeable play.
- Heavily Played - HP
A heavily played card can have heavy playwear (heavy whitening of the surface and/or all four edges). It may or may not have damage, including but not limited to, moderate bends, creases, writing or other pen marks, or other significant flaws.
Cards that are heavily played are not eligible to be returned due to condition of the card.
- Poor - Poor
A Poor card will either be extremely played and/or have heavy damage. Anything goes, though we do guarantee you will be able to identify the card.
Cards that are in poor condition are not eligible to be returned due to condition of the card.
- We first reduce any people that have ordered more than a playset of a card down to one playset.
- Then preference goes first to orders placed on ShuffleAndCut.com over any other sites.
- Preference is then given to orders that automatically generate an invoice in the ShuffleAndCut.com system over orders that we have to put in manually.
- Amongst still tied orders, customers who have ordered using a FedEx Express shipping option are prioritized over non-FedEx orders. Also, Overnight takes precedence over 2 day, which takes precedence over Express Saver (3 day) within the FedEx Options.
- If there are still ties, they are broken by the time the order was placed. (Meaning, the earliest orders in any remaining ties get the cards.)
Additionally, we reserve the right to limit the quantity of an individual item purchased to two (2) playsets for any game, regardless of how many our site may let you put in your cart.
- Any orders with one or more presale items will have their entire order held until the date the presale items are released.
- If you wish the non-presale items to ship right away, you will need to make two separate orders (one containing presale items, and the other containing non-presale items) and pay shipping twice.
- You will be charged for presale items when you order them.
If you wish to know the exact amount you will be charged in your local currency, please contact your bank to ask for the exchange rate that they will apply to this transaction.
Also, an error may occur with the converter that shows the prices for one currency as 0. Note that you will be charged the price shown in US Dollars, regardless of what any other currency may show.
- 28: Yugioh - Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants
- 19: Magic - Magic 2014
- 9: Yugioh - Judgment of the Light
- 9: Yugioh - Structure Deck: Saga of Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- 27: Magic - Theros
- Frank & Son Show